Davis Instruments Secure Removable Chafe Guards
- Davis Instruments 395 Secure Removable Chafe Guards are good solutions to prevent chafing over a cleat, cap rail, where two lines cross or at the anchor roller
- Dock lines can be expensive; extending their life with good chafe protection is not
- Chafe protection is critical at the dock, at anchor, or on a mooring
- Permanent Chafe Guards attach to any 3/8" to 1" (10 to 23 mm ) line
- Each chafe guard is 16" long (40 cm).
- Made of marine tough nylon for years of dependable service
- Great for anchor lines or mooring pennants, where chafing through a line could cost you the boat
- Velcro fasteners on the inside of the guard grip the line securely; no need for additional strings or ties
- Easily reposition when dock lines stretch and chafe protection needs to moved.
- Sold by the pair