Dickinson Marine Lofoten Diesel Heater
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
This item typically has a 8-12 week lead time before shipping.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
Dickinson's Lofoten Diesel Heater is similar to the Antarctic model in performance but with a cast iron lid that provides a cooking surface.
- Floor standing diesel heater
- Natural draft, vaporizing oil heater – can be used without electricity
- Fire-viewing window
- Manufactured in stainless steel
- Efficient 6" stainless steel burner
- Includes drip pan, heat shroud (black), hold-down strap, cast iron cooktop and draft-assist fan (12 Volt DC standard, 24 and 32 Volt DC available as options or add-ons)
- Overflow safety feature on oil metering valve
- Optional water heating coils available
- Suitable for powerboats and sailboats 36 - 40 ft
- Power: 12 Volt DC
- Fuel / Heat Source: diesel (standard), metering for stove oil and kerosene available as options or add-ons
- Output: 6,500 - 16,250 BTU
- Fuel Consumption / 24 hours: 1.3 gal (low), 3.2 gal (high)
- Flue Size: 4" dia.
- Dimensions: 18" H x 10.75" W x 18" D
- Weight: 25 lbs
For additional information see Product Operating and Installation Instruction Manual
Note: This heating unit is not intended for use
in enclosed areas where gasoline, paint or flammable liquids are used or
stored [engine room, etc.]
Check your owners manual for all safety precautions.
Item #: 400761
Item #: 400764
Item #: 400766