Digital Yacht AIT1500 Class B AIS Transponder
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Important Information Regarding the Purchase of a Class B
This required form must be sent to Defender Industries via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed along with a copy of your MMSI registration before your order can be processed. Our fax number is 860-701-3432.
The Digital Yacht AIT1500 is designed specifically to bring the benefits of Class B AIS to smaller vessels, it uses a high sensitivity internal GPS antenna to save on space and cut down on installation time. Simply connect to power and a plotter, plug in a VHF antenna and you're in business.
- Built-in high sensitivity GPS antenna - saves on clutter and speeds installation
- Ideal for fitting on smaller vessels and tenders
- Uses a NMEA 0183 interface for simple connection to the vast majority of AIS compatible chart plotters
- Has a separate 4800 baud GPS data output for the DSC VHF if required
- Consumes less than 2 Watts power and can operate on 12/24 Volt systems
- Silence switch option- AIS transmissions can be muted while continuing to receive AIS traffic
- USB interface for programming and PC / MAC based navigation - PC & MAC programming software included
- Compatible with Digital Yacht's NavLink MAC app and SmarterTrack PC navigation system
- GPS signals will pass through plastic, glass and GRP, so the AIT1500 can be mounted below decks
- A dedicated VHF antenna is required for the AIS or a suitable VHF-AIS antenna splitter such as the SPL2000 (Not Included)
- NMEA input multiplex function
- Can connect to WLN10 Wireless NMEA Server
- Power: 10-30 Volts DC
- Draw: 2 Watts
- Interface: Dual NMEA 0183 outputs at 4800/38400 baud, USB
- Waterproof, rugged enclosure
Item #: 255324