Digital Yacht ST-NMEA (ISO) Converter
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
Digital Yacht's SeaTalk to NMEA (ISO) Converter is a small but powerful interface that provides bi-directional conversion between a SeaTalk network and an NMEA0183 network or device. Taking its power from the SeaTalk network, the ST-NMEA Converter features a full, multi-transistor SeaTalk1 interface, an opto-isolated NMEA0183 input and differential NMEA0183 output that allows key navigational data to be reliably shared between the SeaTalk and NMEA0183 networks.
For developers and advanced users who want to access the raw SeaTalk data, the ST-NMEA converter can also be configured to work in a special "Raw Data" mode ($STALK) which is gaining support in some Open Source projects.
The ST-NMEA (ISO) Converter is ideal for connection to one of Digital Yacht's wireless NMEA servers (Sold Separately), allowing SeaTalk owners to go wireless and a USB Version of the ST-NMEA Converter (Sold Separately) is also available for direct connection to a PC or Mac.
- Small but powerful bi-directional converter
- Powered from the SeaTalk network
- Features reliable multi-stage transistor SeaTalk interface
- Opto-isolated NMEA0183 input and differential NMEA0183 output
- Can be configured to operate in "Raw Data" mode ($STALK)
- Converts all of the key navigational data
For further details see Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
Note: SeaTalk™ is a registered trademark of Raymarine UK Limited