Dr. LED Star Phaser LED Spotlight
The LED Star Phaser handheld searchlight is a high-quality, marine-grade, 1000-lumen LED search / flash / strobe light. Using three, U.S.-made LEDs, it is an exceptionally bright, rechargeable, spotlight.
Flood and spot beams provide area and distance illumination to help you spot buoys, moored vessels, the shore, and more. The light is also equipped with a red laser pointer for general and emergency use — no more yelling to your shipmates to get this and that!
Set the unit to strobe mode and it provides 5 mile (8km) visibility for up to 6 hours that is best used for rescue purposes. The water-resistant, polycarbonate body is designed to float up to 15 minutes.
- Three, state-of-the-art, 5 watt, US-made, high-quality, high-flux LEDs
- High-intensity white LED light travels farther for maximum visibility
- Instant on, no warm-up of bulb needed
- Anodized aluminum heat sink to ensure long LED life
- Durable, rubberized head and hand grip
- Two brightness settings: 1000 lumen / 270 lumen
- Both flood and spot beams are provided for area and distance illumination
- Trigger switch features High / Low / Strobe options
- Long operating hours: 1.5 hours on high / 4 hours on low / 6 hours on strobe
- Powered by a 7.2 Volt, 6-cell NiMH rechargeable battery with intelligent battery management circuit
- LED battery status indicator
- Water-resistant polycarbonate body floats up to 15 minutes
- Includes lanyard, universal 100-240 volt AC wall charger, 12 volt DC charger
Plastimo Marine Safety Whistle
Item #: 552753
Item #: 701632
Item #: 550696
Item #: 700824
Item #: 550985
Item #: 550004