Dynamic Dolly Type 6 - Optimist
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 3-4 week lead time before shipping.
Shipping weight reflects calculated Dimensional Weight and is not actual product weight -see here for details.
Dynamic Boat Dolly Type 6 - Optimist Sailing Dinghy
- Boat-specific tube lengths of this Type 6 launching dolly provide a custom fit for an Optimist sailing dinghy, enabling a balanced handle load and easy maneuvering
- Dynamic Dolly Type 6 allows the bow of boats with a straight gunwale to hang from a specifically shaped handle fitting snug-fitting edge trim atop the handle fitting protects the gunwale gelcoat
- Frame constructed of 1-1/2" square, structural-grade anodized aluminum with boat-friendly rounded corners
- UV-resistant plastic joint components are injection-molded and through-bolted for increased torque stability
- Durable vinyl rub rail provides soft surface for the boat's hull to rest on
- Axle fitting locates boat when right-side up and supports deck when upside down
- Handle fitting with tie-down eyelet helps prevent boat slippage on steep launch ramps
- Dolly assembles quickly and breaks down easily for storage or transport
- Wheel hubs with non-friction Delrin ball bearings for easy rolling on rough surfaces
- Tire pressure can be reduced to increase tire footprint in soft sand conditions
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Made in USA
- Specific Application: Optimist (7' 9")
- Material / Finish: Anodized aluminum frame with plastic joint components
- Wheels / Tires: 16" x 4" pneumatic with Delrin ball bearings
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate