Edson Vision Series Instrument Housing
Status: In Stock
Edson's Vision Series™ Instrument Housings look great, are strong and durable and will keep your displays and other important instruments within easy reach and viewing distance of the helmsman.
- Vision Series Uncut Instrument Housing (Housing Only - Instruments Sold Separately)
- Size: Designed for Small Radar / Chartplotter
- Face Plate will accept instruments within the 8.75"H x 9.5"W
- Furuno: GP-1670/GP-1670F 5.7", NavNet vx2 7", 1523, 1715
- Lowrance: HDS-5, HDS-7, HDS 7 Carbon
- Raymarine: a Series - A50, A57, A70, A75, A77, A78
- SI-TEX: CVS-126
- Simrad / B&G: B&G Zeus 7, B&G Vulcan7, B&G Zeus Touch 7, GO7, NSS7 evo, NSS7 evo3, NSS7, Vulcan R 7"
- Northstar: 6x00i - 6.4"
- Faceplates and Mounts come uncut and not drilled so that you can fit the housing in the orientation you need
- Easily mounts to Pedestal Guards or Consoles
- Stainless Trim Ring for Protection
- White High-Gloss Thermoformed ABS Housing
- Instruments mount to removable faceplate for easy service
- UV resistant - won't fade or crack
- Mounts to 1", 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" Pedestal Guards (SS Arm or Ball-clamp required for 1-1/4" guards)
- Fits Straight, Angled and Offset Guards
Edson Vision Series Ball Mount
Item #: 255528