This is a Special Buy item.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
The STG 4T5 Wire Structural Furler is an in / out system, complete with a head swivel, halyard swivel and continuous line drum for maximum luff. The Facnor STG 4T5 furler is idea for a staysail or small Jib/Genoa. The continuous drum allows for a lower tack height and maximizes luff length. The absence of foil extrusions creates a system up to five times lighter than conventional furling systems. Halyard swivel allows the use of existing halyard. Works with both hanked and zippered luff.
- Fitted with a continuous line drum for maximum luff
- Thrust bearing with Torlon® ball bearings
- Top stainless steel toggle, fixes the top swivel on to the mast
- Link plates allow adjustable length of the forestay
- Easy to remove. Ideal for unstepping operations
- Waterproof and maintenance free
- Lightweight construction (up to 5 times lighter than a conventional furling system)
- Model: STG 4T5
- Boat length: 8 - 10 Meters
- Forestay diameter: 7 mm
- Working load: 4.5 Tons
- Drum diameter: 227 mm
- Kit includes: (1) Halyard swivel with top stainless steel toggle (rotation of the wire) and (1) drum with stainless steel toggle to fit on the foredeck chain plate