Status: In Stock
Note: Item has extended lead time - late August.
Faria® Chesapeake Stainless Steel White 60 MPH GPS Speedometer
- Premium-quality speedometer designed with an internal GPS antenna no external antenna required
- Boat speed 0 - 60 MPH with accuracy of ±1 MPH while moving
- Ideal drop-in replacement for dash-mounted speedometers with paddle wheel or pitot tube sensors
- Replaces a standard 4" dash mount instrument
- Studded harness allows speedometer to connect directly to battery and ground without the addition of a costly connector
- Speedometer uses a highly accurate 48-channel GPS receiver
- Ultra-fast satellite acquisition time (TTFF) 1 second from Hot start
- Speed data is displayed by an analog pointer driven by a digital stepper motor for increased accuracy and minimized pointer bounce during vessel operation
- Perfect for slow moving vessels when pitot tubes don't function properly
- Edge-lit dial is easy to read in poor light conditions and foul weather
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Faria Model No. 33839
- Style: Chesapeake Stainless Steel White
- Input Type: Electronic
- Size: 4"
- Dial: Edge-lit white dial with black and blue graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, contoured black analog pointer and domed glass lens
- Operating Voltage: 11.5 - 16 Volt DC
- Current Draw: < 100 mA (without illumination)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +158° F
- Ingress Protection: IP67 (Dustproof / protected against temporary immersion to depth of 1 m)
- Cut-Out: 3-3/8" (85 mm) dia.