Status: In Stock
Note: Item has extended lead time - late June.
Faria® Kronos 6000 RPM Tachometer
- Engine revolutions 0 - 6000 RPM
- Appropriate for gas inboard and I/O engines
- Perimeter-lighted spun aluminum dial with black and embossed gold graphics
- Engine revolutions per minute displayed by 2-piece Newport analog pointer on a calibrated dial
- Accuracy: ± 2% of full scale reading
- Fits standard 4" instrument dash mounting hole
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Faria Model No. 39004
- Style: Kronos
- Input Type: Electronic / analog
- Gauge Size: 4"
- Dial: Edge-lit spun aluminum dial with black and embossed gold graphics, polished stainless steel bezel, 2-piece Newport analog pointer with black hub, and domed fog-resistant glass lens
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Current Draw: < 100 mA (without illumination)
- Operating Temperature: -4 to +158° F
- Ingress Protection (gauge front): IP65 (Dustproof / protected against jets of water from all directions)
- Cut-Out: 3-3/8" (85 mm) dia.
ProMariner Handheld Digital Multimeter Tester
Item #: 202073
Faria Kronos 7000 RPM Tachometer
Item #: 305937