FireBoy - Xintex Automatic Fire Extinguishing System - 75 Cubic Ft.
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 4-6 week lead time before shipping.
Click here for HAZMAT fee details
FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
The 75 Cubic Ft, FireBoy - Xintex Automatic Fire Extinguishing System is designed to automatically discharge whenever the protected space ambient temperature reaches 175 degrees. When the Fireboy System discharges, the extinguisher is designed to fully empty the contents in less than 10 seconds with no clean up required.
- CG2 Series Extinguishers are Automatic Discharge Only
- FireBoy CG2 Series Automatic Discharge Fire Extinguishing Systems are on board, on guard, 24 hours a day and the safest way to combat an engine room fire
- Cleaner, safer, and more effective alternative to dry chemical portable fire extinguishers
- HFC-227 Clean Agent Chemical use in occupied areas, at a concentration under 9% for a duration of 5 minutes or less
- Ozone depletion factor for HFC-227 is ZERO
- Total flooding systems with automatic discharge at 175° F (79° C)
WARNING: Diesel-powered craft require installation of an Engine Shutdown System.
- Maximum Cabin Volume: 75 Cubic Feet
- Automatic discharge only
- Temperature discharge at 175° F
- USCG, Factory Mutual, ISO RINA and Bureau Veritas Approved
- (1) Fire Extinguisher
- Includes powder coated 1020 cold rolled steel mounting bracket with stainless steel straps
- 2" Round system status indicator light
- Owner's Manual with installation instructions
Item #: 550868
Item #: 551421
FireBoy-Xintex Emergency Fume Detection Horn
Item #: 551937