FireBoy - Xintex Fire Detection System 4-Zone Monitor / Display
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 4-6 week lead time before shipping.
The Fireboy-Xintex Fire Detection System provides an intelligent networked solution for the monitoring of up to (4) Zones. The complete system is easy to install, and does not require an extensive set up or programming.
- LCD Display indicating Power, Status: Okay, Fault, or Fire
- Backlight for night operation
- Full indication from one central location on the boat
- Visual and audible indication of a fire or fault
- All zone names are easily programmed; i.e., Engine Room, Upper Deck, Galley, Master Stateroom, etc.
- Isolate any zone
- Water Resistant display, includes horn
- Rear Housing is 2-1/8" diameter, and may be flush mounted to wall at helm station
- Communicates via a (2) wire network cable
- Reverse polarity, voltage and EM protected
- Mount: Flush
- Display Panel: 4" x 5-1/2"
- Monitor type: 4-zone protection
- Maximum cable length: 3200 feet
- Supply Voltage: 10-30 VDC (auto sensing)
- Includes (2) Output Relays
- 10A resistive @ 24VDC
- Relays 1 & 2 close on Fire Detection
- Relay 1 opens when alarm is muted
- Relay 2 opens when all zones are OK
- Smoke and heat detectors sold separately
Item #: 550418
Item #: 550419