First Watch Cold Water / Ice Rescue Suit
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
When every minute counts and you need to get out on the ice or into the cold water to help someone in distress, you can depend on the First Watch Cold Water / Ice Rescue Suit.
- The Firstwatch Cold Water Rescue Suit meets and exceeds the needs of any professional
- This immersion suit allows first responders to quickly don and safely respond to emergency situations
- This universal fit suit features a rugged hi-tenacity nylon shell that is stitched and taped for the ultimate in durability
- Shell Material: 400 Denier Yellow Nylon Shell
- Construction Method: Seams are stitched and sealed (Taped not RF welded)
- Harness System: Vertical and horizontal adjustment, stainless hardware
- Including O-ring in middle of back
- Hood Assembly: Dual material construction for ease of fit and comfort
- Ice Pick Pockets: Located for easy access and secure storage of ice picks
- Wear Patches: Butt, knees and elbows are reinforced
- Internal suspenders for height adjustment
- Knee and Elbow Patches:
- Foam Padded with rough texture covering for extra grip
- Gloves are supple and felt lined
- Boots: Size 13 for fitting wide range of users
- Adjustment Straps: At thighs and wrist for improved suit control
- Carry Bag: 500D bag is nylon lined for easy discharge of suit (from bag).
- Includes zippered mesh accessory pocket
- Size: Adult Universal
- Height: 4' 11" - 6 '4"
- Weight: 110 lbs - 300 lbs
Firstwatch Jacket Size Chart