Force 10 (6) Outlet Spark Ignition Box
Status: Call to confirm
- The spark ignition box provides an output voltage of >18kV at a frequency of 2-3 Hertz to the spark plugs from an input of 1.5V DC supplied by a AA battery source
- When the box is energized (circuit closed) the box will supply power to all the attached spark plugs
- Replacement of the Spark Box:
- The spark box is located either on the bottom brace at the back of the unit, or on the upper right stove side behind the top grill back depending on the age of the unit.
- Remove all of the wires from the box.
- Remove the box from the unit by undoing the nuts and bolts and install the NEW box.
- Wire Placement: For 3 Burner units, the open output terminal must be grounded to the stove frame
- Warning – Remove the battery before replacing Ignition box.
Force 10 (4) Outlet Spark Ignition Box
Item #: 402287
Force 10 Oven Rack
Item #: 400589