Multiple Sizes Available
Marelon® is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds and Marelon fittings are popular with many top quality boat builders worldwide. These fittings may be used above or below the waterline and will remain free of corrosion.
- Threaded ball valve
- Marelon® is a proprietary formulation of polymer composite compounds using composite reinforced polymer and additives to produce a superior marine-grade product
- Designed for use above and below the waterline
- Complete freedom from corrosion
- High strength
- UV Stabilized
- Will not freeze or become brittle with age or temperature extremes
- U.L. and A.B.Y.C. approved
- Marelon fittings can be installed using the same techniques and materials as bronze fittings
- Marelon® is a registered trademark of Forespar Products Corp.
General Note: Forespar threaded plumbing fittings (like most true marine plumbing fittings) use NPSM Threads - National Standard Free-Fitting Straight Mechanical Pipe Thread. NPT - National Pipe Threads are tapered, NPSM Threads are parallel. The two types are not designed to work together.