Froli Sleep Systems
Multiple Sizes Available
Froli's Travel is a very versatile and low-profile sleep system for any bed size or shape. It fits perfectly into angular or rounded bed shapes, plus the under-mattress air flow helps prevent condensation and mildew.
- Comfortable sleep system with the perfect fit for any bed shape
- Including irregular shaped beds
- Springs are available in standard and small sizes to enable precise fitting into the space
- Box-spring system provides an innovative foundation for pressure relief and comfort
- Ingenious lock-in mechanism on the base elements lets you place the springs to accommodate various angles and curves
- Low installation height makes it especially suitable for alcove beds and wherever headroom is at a premium
- Large elements: 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" (138 x 138 mm)
- Small elements: 5-1/4" x 2-1/8" (138 x 54 mm)
- Height: 1 3/8" - 33 mm
- Maximum up-and-down Flex: 1" (25mm)
- Firmness Zones: 3
- Spacing Options: 3
- Narrow, Medium and Wide
- Recommended for: All bed sizes, rectangular and irregular shapes, boats, RVs, platform beds, "Murphy" beds, hide-away beds
- Base elements that clip together
- The springs sit individually on top of these bases and provide independent suspension
- Individual spring elements are firmness adjustable for a customized feel
- The springs generally come in regular and soft versions
- Plus, the spacing distance is variable:
- Clipped tighter together results in a firmer feel vs. the medium or wide setting, which feels softer
- In addition, there are "tension clips" or "lordosis inserts" which may be added selectively to individual springs to increase their firmness
- This is particularly helpful when adjusting for lower back support
- They create an "articulated air-flow surface"
- An "articulated air-flow surface" adapts to your body shape and movements
- Permanent under-mattress ventilation promotes a recuperative sleeping environment and helps eliminate moisture buildup
- The modular system for any size and shape bed is made up of many individual springs that flex and adapt to your body shape, weight, and movements
- V-Berth Kits Available
- These popular kits include a combination of soft, regular, and small elements, plus tension clips for common v-berth sizes
- V-Berth Kits Available
- Height helps determine the range of up-and-down flex
- This, in turn, translates into comfort
- A spring with more flexing will adapt better to your body and generally feel softer
- Condensation issues
- If eliminating moisture is your main concern and your mattress feels otherwise comfortable, then it makes sense to choose the lowest height model
- Allows for plenty of air to circulate under your mattress
- No more "bottoming out"
For Square or rectangular shapes:
Total Square Inches = Square Feet x 144
Divide the total Square Inches by the length of longest side in inches.
The result is the length of the shortest side in inches
Example: Total Square inches = 27sq.ft. x 144 = 3,888 sq.in. (for the Double Birth)
Longest side 74" inches (divide: 3,888 sq.in. / 74 in. = 52.5 in.)
Shortest side = 52.5"
We suggest using graph paper to determine square inches of irregular shapes.
Note: Mattress Not Included
Item #: 402591