Open Box Item: This is a like new item
which cannot be sold as new because of the condition of either the outer or
Items may have been repackaged. Open Box items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty and are returnable in accordance with Defender's return policy.
The Furuno FI5001 Wind Transducer is compatible with FI501 and FI502 instrument displays. It provides wind speed and direction data and should be located in a place with nothing to obstruct the wind nearby (top of a mast).
- Analog wind transducer for use with the FI501 and FI502 Close-Hauled Wind Displays
- Functions include:
- Wind speed
- Wind angle
- Capable of detecting wind angle accuracy of better than ±10° and wind speed accuracy of better than ±5% (20 kts)
- Gives extra visibility for performance sailboats or power boats looking for greater standoff from the mast
- Furuno Model No. FI5001
- Nominal Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Current Draw: Less than 40 mA
- Dimensions: 14.6" L x 9.3" H
In the Box:
- FI5001 wind transducer*
*Cable not included (sold separately) select 30 m (000-010-511) or 50 m (000-010-618) cable kit (junction box included) when ordering.
Item #: 257048