Furuno Multi-Purpose Marine LCD Monitor
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
The Furuno MU150HD Multi-Purpose Marine LCD Monitor features the unmatched quality and reliability that you have learned to depend on.
- Crystal clear 15" marine grade monitor for use as main or remote display for a variety of marine equipment, such as Black Box Radar, Sounder, Sonar, or NavNet Series
- The unit can also display images from security cameras, DVD player, computers, or other peripheral video devices
- The MU190HD employs an extremely bright (1,000 cd/m2 ) color TFT LCD with special AR (anti-reflective) glass filter to cut down on annoying glare
- With its bright colors, excellent contrast and wide viewing angles, the MU190HD monitor is perfect for any tropical sunlight or low light conditions
- The MU150HD features XGA (1024 x 768) screen resolution, with a built-in scaler to accept resolution up to SXGA (1280 x 1024)
- (1) RGB Analog Interface
- (2) DVI (Digital Video Interface)
- (3) NTSC/PAL Video Inputs
- 1,000 cd/m2 brightness and A/R coating provides superior visibility even in direct sunlight
- Bonded LCD provides clear view in any weather conditions
- The LCDs and the glass are bonded together ensure fog free operation on open fly-bridge installations
- Automatic dimmer sensor adjusts the display brightness as light conditions change
- Any of the three NTSC inputs are PIP (Picture-In-Picture) capable, with adjustable size and screen location
- Table top / Ceiling or Flush Mount (Table Top/Ceiling Mounting Bracket is Optional)
- Customizable input names for easy on-the-fly identification and switching between onboard Radar, Sonar, Sounder, Camera, etc.
- Automatic signal recognition and scaling for easy setup and installation