Furuno NavPilot HRP11 T1 Autopilot Pump
The Furuno NavPilot HRP11 T1 Autopilot Pump is a reversing pump set, designed to interface the NavPilot 500 Autopilot with a hydraulic steering system. The pump assembly incorporates a reversible gerotor gear pump, a two-piece gear housed in an eccentric ring. This allows for incredibly quiet, reliable and precise operation.
Note: If more than one helm pump is used, a return/fill line must be installed to connect the cases of all helm pumps together.
- Provides an incredibly quiet, reliable and precise operation
- Designed to interface with NavPilot 500 Autopilot systems
- Outputs 1.1 cubic inches of oil per second and requires a 12 Volt DC input
- Applications: Power or sail boats with hydraulic steering
- Input power: 12 Volt DC
- Output: 1.1 Cubic Inches of oil per second
- Ram sizes of up to 13 cubic inches in volume
Item #: 258019