Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Furuno's P17 Thru-Hull Transducer is an accurate and dependable, low-profile speed & temperature sensor for fiberglass or metal hulled boats.
- Low-profile speed & temperature sensor for fiberglass or metal hulls
- Self-closing valve eliminates "gusher" when speed / temperature insert is removed
- Fins direct water flow onto paddlewheel, improving flow stability and accuracy at low speeds
- Polished paddlewheel shaft for quick start up
- Dual O-rings for superior sealing
- Reverse polarity protection
- Shielded cable to minimize noise pick-up and emission
- Alignment key for easy speed / temperature assembly removal and insertion in difficult-access locations
- Rubber washer allows tightening hull nut to irregular surfaces
- Furuno Model No. ST-02PSB
- Mount: Thru-hull
- Hull Thickness Range: 1/4 - 2-1/8"
- Housing Material: Plastic
- Connector: 6-pin
- Cable: 30 ft.
- Pulse Rate: 5.6 Hz per kt (no fins) / 4.8 Hz per kt (with fins)
- Speed Sensor Range: 2 - 45 kts (2 - 52 MPH)
- Supply Voltage: 5 - 25 Volt DC
- Compatible Hull Materials: Fiberglass or metal
- Hole Diameter for Installation: 2"
- Dimensions: 4.9" H x 3.08" OD