Fusion SG-DA51600 Signature Series Marine 5 Channel Amplifier
Fusion Signature Series marine amplifiers are purpose-built for the marine environment. Boasting some of the most impressive environmental protection available, they deliver a Signature performance on the water like never before.
The SG-DA51600 is Fusion's most efficient and powerful marine amplifier. Its True-Marine design will resist corrosion, and the incredible 1600-watt peak power will drive 4 speakers and 1 subwoofer with ease.
The SG-DA51600 is Fusion's first 5 Channel, Class-D Hi-Fi Marine amplifier. The key benefit of a Class-D amplifier is that it has a low battery drain with high output, making this the perfect amplifier for the marine environment. A thin, polymeric film, or conformal coating, conforms to the circuit board to provide protection for maximum product life and performance. Additionally, the amplifier chassis is a heat sink, to reduce component core temperature and increase efficiency.
Undeniably a stand-out piece, the stunning stainless steel mirror install panel provides practical confinement of all cable connections and tuning controls, with great looks to complement any vessel.
Zone 1 and 2 outputs include 4 speaker channels plus a subwoofer. RCA line-level inputs allow for easy connection to new or existing systems. This product is rated True-Marine and carries with a 3-year limited consumer warranty.
- Class-D amplifier
- High output with low battery drain
- 1600 Watt peak power
- Easily powers 4 speakers and a subwoofer
- Conformal coated PCB
- A thin, polymeric film that conforms to contours of printed circuit board for optimum protection
- True-Marine design
- Perfect for the marine environment
- 3-Year warranty
- Dimensions: 11-13/16" L x 8-1/4" W x 2" H
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50kHz
- Peak Power: 1600 Watts
- Rated Power (4 Ohms): 80 Watts RMS x 4 + 250 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (2 Ohms): 130 Watts RMS x 4 + 330 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 2 Ohms 1% THD
- Rated Power (4 Ohms Bridged): 250 Watts RMS x 2 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms Bridged 1% THD + 250 Watts RMS x 1 @ 14.4V - 4 Ohms 1% THD
For more information, see the Owner's Manual and Installation Guide
Item #: 261699