Please enter quantity below.
Sales of all Clearance items are final.
Gill Reflex Sunglasses are made from an advanced low density polymer with natural buoyancy and specifically designed for use on the water.
- All Gill sunglasses float
- Polarized lens technology
- Integral floatation
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Grade 1 Optic lenses
- Designed to exceed EN safety standards
- Glare-free vision
- Clear contrasts
- Reduced eye fatigue
- Filter Category 3 lenses (Allows 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear)
- 100% UV 400 protection
- Gill Polarized lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product
- The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the center
- Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation
- Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces
- All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float
- Injection molded using TPX™, a new low density material with inherent buoyancy
- They don't rely on closed-cell foam or air chambers