Harken 22 mm Micro Triple Block (228)
Note: This item will ship when available.
The Harken 22 mm Micro Block (228) - Triple is a low-friction micro block that's compact and lightweight. They are ideal for sailboards, smaller dinghies, and lightly loaded control lines on boats of all sizes.
- Micro block sheaves run exclusively on ball bearing systems for fast trim and release under any load
- Delrin ball bearings and side plates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection
- Stainless steel side plates add strength
- Designed for use with:
- Traveler controls
- Barber haulers
- Flag halyards
- Leech cords
- Lead car return tackles
- Maximum Working Load: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Breaking load: 1200 lb (544 kg)
- Weight: 20oz (57g)
- Sheave diameter: 7/8" (22 mm)
- Maximum line size: 1/4" (6 mm)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 607644
Item #: 612768
Item #: 608710DRLQUA