Harken 27 mm Midrange High-Load Car with Carbo-Cams
Status: Call to confirm
Harken Harken 27 mm Midrange High-Load Car with Carbo-Cam
- Car with Carbo-Cams allows traveler control cleating at the car instead of at track ends
- Designed for cockpit-mounted cruising installations and similar setups
- On-car cleating and single-sheave end controls leave plenty of room to open the lazarette
- Increase purchase from 2:1 to 3:1 compared to systems trimmed from single-sheave end controls
- Max. Line Size: 3/8" dia.
- Purchase / End Controls: 3:1
- Safe Working Load: 2300 lbs
- Breaking Load: 5000 lbs
- Dimensions: 4-3/8" W x 9-1/8" L
For further details see Installation Instructions
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.