Harken 40 mm Carbo Air Block (2637)
The Harken 40 mm Carbo Air Block - Single with Swivel and Becket (2637) is a lightweight, strong and affordable block. They enable safe and easy sail trimming and are 30% lighter, with a 60% higher working load, than Classic blocks.
- Open Air Block design eliminates unnecessary material and weight
- Ball bearings, sheave, and side plates are UV stabilized with carbon black for maximum protection
- Patented switch locks shackle in front or side positions, or lets block swivel to keep line from twisting
- Designed for use with:
- Main/jib sheets
- Mainsheet fine-tune
- Control lines
Maximum Working Load: 485 lb (220 kg)
- Breaking load: 1620 lb (735 kg)
- Weight: 1.7oz (48g)
- Sheave diameter: 1-9/16" (40 mm)
- Maximum line size: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Shackle Pin: 5/32"
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 604766
Item #: 604797
Item #: 614054