Harken's 45 mm Aluminum Element Triple Block - Swivel, Becket introduces sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. It's contemporary and very robust design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Introduces side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength
- Element's design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing
- Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Sheave Diameter: 1-3/4" (45 mm)
- Length: 5" (127 mm)
- Weight: 9.6 oz (275 g)
- Shackle pin Diameter 1/4" (6 mm)
- Maximum line Diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Maximum working load: 2315 lb (1050 kg)
- Breaking load: 4630 lb (2100 kg)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 600932