Harken 45 mm Aluminum Element Footblock
Harken's 45 mm Aluminum Element Footblock introduces sideplates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength. It's contemporary and very robust design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing.
- Tough, composite bearing sheave resists corrosion for long service life
- Introduces side plates that combine forged aluminum and compound curves for strength
- Element's design pairs the minimum amount of metal required to protect the sheave with a proven journal bearing
- Size for size, Element blocks are priced significantly lower than Harken's previously least expensive blocks
- Side plates are hardcoat-anodized to resist corrosion
- Sheave Diameter: 1-3/4" (45 mm)
- Length: 3" (76 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz (100 g)
- Maximum line Diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Maximum working load: 1543 lb (700 kg)
- Breaking load: 3086 lb (1400 kg)
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 600932