Harken 900 Electric UniPower Self-Tailing Radial Winch Kit (900UPWA12)
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Harken's UniPower® Single speed electric/manual self-tailing winch cleverly imbeds the motor partially into the winch drum so that it extends only 4-1/8 inches below the winch base making it extremely compact and perfect for boats with limited clearance under the deck.
- Combines the advantages of a low-profile manual winch with the power of a 12 volt, low draw motor
- Composite roller bearings reduce friction under load and don't require lubrication
- Stripper arm and load-carrying gears are 17-4PH stainless steel for strength and durability
- Current controller protects hardware by electronically limiting the winch's maximum pull
- Weight saving high-strength black composite top, self-tailing jaws and skirt
- Low profile motor makes it ideal for cabin top mounting
- Aluminum drum
- Speeds: Single
- Line Size: 5/16" - 9/16" (8mm-14mm
- Max Pull: 1984 lbs (900kg)
- Weight: 26.5 lbs (12kg)
- Drum Diameter: 4-3/8" (110mm)
- Base Diameter: 7-1/2" (190mm)
- Height: 8-1/2" (215mm)
- Line Entry Height (LE): 3-15/16" (100mm)
- Power Ratio (Socket Input): 9.75:1
- Volts: 12 (24 volt available by special order)
- Gear Ratio(Motor Input): 100:1
- Line Speed (no load): 82 ft/minute (25m/minute)
- Nominal Motor Power: 700 Watts
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/8" (35mm)
- Motor Depth: 4-1/8" (105mm)
- Motor Width: 5-1/2" (140mm)
In the Box:
- Self-tailing radial winch
- WLC200UPW dual function control box/current controller
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 615524