Harken Mid-Range Traveler Car
Status: Call to confirm
- Harken 27 mm MidRange Traveler Car
- Type: Midrange CB Car with Shackle and Carbo Cam Cleats*
- Function: Allows Traveler Control Cleating at the Car instead of Track Ends
- Designed for cockpit-mounted cruising installations and similar setups, the 1628 car with Carbo-Cams allows traveler control cleating at the car instead of the track ends
- On-car cleating paired with single-sheave end controls leave room for you to open the lazarette
- They also increase purchase from 2:1 to 3:1 compared to systems trimmed from single-sheave end controls.
- Applications: Boats 27' to 34'
- Length: 9-1/8"
- Width: 4-3/8"
- Weight: 27 oz
- Maximum working load: 1800 lb
- Breaking strength: 5000 lb
*CB Cars: Captive Bearings cars have wire retaining clips that hold bearings captive for easy loading onto track and for maintenance
For further details see Installation Guide
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.