Harken OneTouch Winch Handle - 9.5"
The Harken OneTouch Winch Handle is a lightweight and fast-acting, ball bearing locking winch handle that makes grinding winches easy. Racers will maneuver faster and cruisers will have confidence in a reliable and easy-to-use winch handle.
- Locks in and out of the winch using its patented locking mechanism and ergonomically-designed grab bar
- Takes one hand to set or release the handle
- Squeeze anywhere along the grab bar with your palm to unlock; release the bar for a secure lock
- SpeedGrip handle technology added to the OneTouch for fast and efficient winching
- Independent swivel between the ball bearing knob and hand-grip allows fast trimming using the palm for low-loads, and powerful two-handed grinding when loads are high
- Built to be strong, but lightweight at just 590 g (20.8 oz)
- Grab bar and main handle are made of the same tough material as Harken's Carbo block line
- High-strength, fiber-reinforced composite
- UV-stabilized for excellent protection against long-term exposure to saltwater and sun
- Handle and grab bar are cross-ribbed and braced for enhanced stiffness
- Aluminum grip rod mates seamlessly to a forged aluminum handle insert to manage bending stresses
- Black hardcoat-anodized octagonal drive gear is also integrated into the molding process, resulting in an extremely strong, one-piece structure
- Locking pins are tough 316 marine-grade stainless steel
OneTouch is a Registered Trademark of Donald J. Steiner
- Handle Length: 9.5"
- Grip Type: Palm Grip
- Aluminum Grip Rod
- Forged Aluminum Handle
- Stainless Steel Pins
- A: 241 mm
- B: 181 mm
- C: 33 mm
- Grab Bar and Main Handle Material: Fiber-Reinforced Composite
Note: DO NOT use Harken Equipment for Human suspension.
Item #: 612573
Item #: 601374