Hella marine NaviLED Navigation Light
Multiple Models Available
Attractive and compact, the Hella marine NaviLED® LED navigation lights save power onboard and provide outstanding durability. They are waterproof, fully sealed and have clear lenses. These colored LED sidelights are designed to be vertically mounted and are visible for a minimum of 2 nautical miles.
- Ultra low current draw: NaviLED® lamps use less than 10% of the power required to run a bulb navigation lamp of the same visible distance.
- Port and Starboard lamps consume less than 2 watts combined
- No bulbs, No maintenance.
- Ultra long service life.: Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLED® lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
- MultivoltTM 8-28V DC.
- Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages.
- Safe and highly visible.
- Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
- Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified.
- Each NaviLED® lamp is a completely sealed unit. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact.
- Pre-wired with marine cable.
- Ensures time saving completely sealed installations.
- Internationally approved.
- Meets the requirements of COL REG, USCG, RINA. ( NMSC and Maritime NZ Approved
- Visibility: 2 Nautical miles
- Lens Color: Clear
- LED Color: Select
- Housing: Black
- Wire: 120 mm Single Core Marine Cable
- Waterproof: IP 67
- Operating Voltage: Multi-Volt 8-28 Volts DC
- Voltage Protection: Spike protected to +500 volts. Reverse polarity protected to -700 volts
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 980520101 8-28 VDC Port Side (Red)
- 980520301 8-28 VDC Starboard Side (Green)