Honda 15 HP 4-Stroke Outboard Motor (BF15D3SHT)
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Factory Warranty Begins on Date of Purchase.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke
- Propshaft HP: 15 hp
- Shaft Length 15" (Short Shaft)
- Tiller Steering
- Rope / Electric Start
- Weight: 126.8 Lbs
- RPM Range: 4500-5500
- Displacement: 21.5 cu. in. (350 cc)
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Standard Propeller:
- 4-Blade Aluminum
- 9-1/4" x 10"
- Factory Warranty: 5 years
Standard Features Include:
- Forward, Neutral and Reverse shift
- Twist-grip throttle
- Single carburetor
- Built-in Decompression Release - Reduces starting effort by 40%
- Water cooled
- 12 Amp alternator
- Power Tilt Feature:
- Conveniently allows the user to tilt the unit out of the water
- At low speeds acts like a power shallow-water-drive device, permitting access to the shallow water areas
- This is not the same as "power trim and tilt"
- Reverse Exhaust Relief - Exhaust ports are located above cavitation plate allowing the propeller to run in clean, exhaust free water when operating in Astern Propulsion
- 3.1 Gallon external fuel tank and fuel line
SHIPPING RESTRICTION NOTE:Honda permits the shipment of motors, 20hp and smaller that are tiller-controlled. Sorry, no shipping on remote steering motors unless part of a pre-rigged boat and motor package (ships by boat hauler). Any Honda tiller-controlled motor can be picked up at our Warehouse Outlet Store in Waterford, CT.
Unless otherwise noted, all shipped Honda motors, whether loose or as part of a boat & motor package, must ship by truck on a pallet. Defender recommends shipping to a commercial address with material handling equipment to minimize off-loading damage. Defender can ship to a local truck terminal if our carrier services your area.
In ordering a Honda motor for shipment to you, certain responsibilities must be assumed by you to set up your Honda product for initial use or your boat & motor package in order to enjoy the convenience of delivery of your Honda product. You will be prompted to read about and acknowledge these tasks prior to check out.
NOTE: All specs are from Manufacturer's
literature and have not been independently verified.
For additional specs or technical questions please e-mail [email protected]
If you would like an e-mail of our standard full-line price list in an Excel spreadsheet please request it by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. The file is over 1MB and your account must be able to receive the reply with the file as a 1MB+ Excel file attachment.
Item #: 300108
Item #: 756596
Item #: 303868