Ironwood Anchor Ring Anchor Retrieval System
Anchor Ring Anchor Retrieval System for Fishermen or any boater looking for an easier way to raise an anchor, that will accommodate all chain or chain and rope combination anchor lines. The System is simple to use and it eliminates hauling your anchor by hand or winch.
Anchor Ring anchor retrieval is designed for offshore applications where longer lengths of anchor chain are common.
- Will float anchor tackle systems up to 80 lbs (depending on the capacity of the buoy used)
- 5/16 Inch Stainless steel ring and shackle
- Use with anchor lines rigged with more than 15' of chain
- Easy to use - Quickly clips to your anchor line when ready to raise anchor
- Can be used with any size buoy
- Easy, affordable solution for anchor retrieval
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Buoy sold separately
How it works:
- Slip the Anchor Ring over the anchor line and attach the shackle-buoy assembly to the ring. Be sure to snap the shackle through both eyes of the ring.
- Toss the buoy into the water, allowing the ring to slide down the line. Motor your boat forward at a 30° angle off of your anchor point taking care to keep the anchor line clear of the prop. Proceed forward - at roughly 5 knots - until the anchor is released from the bottom, then increase speed slightly (to 6 or 8 knots). Do not continue forward if the anchor does not break free.
- The anchor line will slide through the Anchor Ring as the buoy floats the anchor to the surface. Once the anchor has reached the surface, shift into neutral and pull in the slack anchor line and anchor.
Item #: 001518