Isotherm Cruise CR 130 Drink Classic Refrigerator - 4.6 cu ft
Add Item to Cart to See Sale Price
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Truck Freight rates change regularly, please fill out this form with all details for a valid shipping quote or call us at 800-628-8225.
This item may be available for Defender Store Pick Up as an alternative to Truck shipping.
Isotherm Cruise Refrigerators offer innovative, reliable and energy-efficient refrigeration system solutions designed exclusively for sail and power boats. The Cruise CR 130 Drink model replaces a freezer compartment with extra space for drinks. An innovative built-in condensation system makes each unit virtually frost-free. This unit works with AC and DC power.
- High quality construction using corrosion-resistant materials
- Fan-cooled 12 / 24 volt Danfoss compressor with low power consumption, quiet operation
- Installation frame (flange) and interior light included as standard equipment
- Right-hand or left-hand side door opening (swing) options
- Classic models feature replaceable door panels (black or white standard)
- Stainless steel models have complete stainless steel door, handle and flange
- Separate freezer compartment (except Drink versions)
- Innovative Isotherm door handle prevents door from being accidentally opened
- Magnetic rubber seals keep moisture out and door firmly closed
- One-piece inner lining of food-quality, high density plastic
- Corner-mount, air cooled compressors and right-sized freezer compartments for optimum storage of refrigerated items
- Universal AC / DC kit optional: Allows sufficient power supply worldwide
¹ Stainless steel units are flush mounted. Classic units are proud mounted (door stands out from cabinet face).
- Model no.: 1130BA7CO0000
- Refrigerator type: Cabinet
- Interior light: Yes
- Mount: Built-In / proud ¹
- Total volume / capacity: 4.6 cu. ft.
- Door swing: Right or left
- Compressor: Built-in Danfoss / Secop BD35F
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC and 115 / 230 Volt AC (60 / 50 Hz)
- Current draw:
- Compressor running: 5.0 - 5.3 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 1.4 Amp @ 12 Volt DC ²
- Fuse: 15 Amp for 12 Volt DC / 7.5 Amp for 24 Volt DC
- Door, front panel and 3-sided flange color: Black
- Operating ambient temperature range: 32°F - 113°F
- Dimensions (cut-out): 29.3" H x 21.4" W x 19.9" D
² Average draw measured at 43°F in refrigerator, 72°F ambient temperature
For further details see:
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.