Isotherm Cruise CR 271 Cruise Classic Refrigerator / Freezer - 9.6 cu ft
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT SHIP STANDARD GROUND.
It ships ONLY by Truck Freight.
Please call us at 800-628-8225 or E-mail for a valid shipping quote, since Truck Freight rates change regularly.
Isotherm Cruise Refrigerators offer innovative, reliable and energy-efficient refrigeration system solutions designed exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers.
- High quality construction using corrosion-resistant materials
- Fan-cooled 12 / 24 Volt Danfoss compressor with low power consumption, quiet operation
- Installation frame (flange) and interior light included as standard equipment
- Right-hand or left-hand side opening options (right / left door swing)
- Classic models feature replaceable door panels (black or white standard)
- Stainless steel models have complete stainless steel door, handle and flange
- Separate freezer compartment (except Drink versions)
- Innovative Isotherm door handle prevents door from being accidentally opened
- Magnetic rubber seals keep moisture out and door firmly closed
- One-piece inner lining of food-quality, high density plastic
- Corner-mount, air cooled compressors and right-sized freezer compartments for optimum storage of refrigerated items
- Remote-mount compressor on models CR 36, 40 CUBE, and 42 allow for easy fit in tight locations
- Universal AC / DC kit optional: allows sufficient power supply worldwide
- Cruise CR 271 White Line Refrigerator / Freezer - Model No. 1271BB7AI0000
- Refrigerator Type: 2-Door Cabinet (freezer on top, refrigerator below)
- Equipped with (5) shelves and vegetable bin at bottom
- Interior Light: Yes
- Mount: Built-In / free-standing
- Refrigerator Volume: 7.7 cu. ft.
- Freezer Volume: 1.9 cu. ft.
- Low Freezer Temperature: 0°F
- Door Swing: Right
- Compressor: Built-in Danfoss BD50F
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC and 115 / 230 Volt AC (60 / 50 Hz)
- Current Draw:
- Compressor Running: 6.0 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 2.3 - 2.5 Amp @ 12 Volt DC *
- Fuse: 15 Amp for 12 Volt DC / 7.5 Amp for 24 Volt DC
- Door and Body Color: Gray
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F - 113°F
- Dimensions (Cut-Out): 65.0" H x 21.7" W x 20.5" D
For further details see Installation and Operating Instructions for this product
* Average draw measured at 43°F in refrigerator, 72°F ambient temperature
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.
Item #: 402632