Sales of all Closeout items are final.
Isotherm Cruise Refrigerators offer innovative, reliable and energy-efficient refrigeration system solutions designed exclusively for sailing yachts and motor cruisers.
- High quality construction using corrosion-resistant materials
- Fan-cooled 12 / 24 Volt Danfoss compressor with low power consumption, quiet operation
- Freezer features a built in holdng plate
- Installation frame (flange) and interior light included as standard equipment
- Right-hand or left-hand side opening options (right / left door swing)
- Classic models feature replaceable door panels (black or white standard)
- Stainless steel models have complete stainless steel door, handle and flange
- Separate freezer compartment (except Drink versions)
- Innovative Isotherm door handle prevents door from being accidentally opened
- Magnetic rubber seals keep moisture out and door firmly closed
- One-piece inner lining of food-quality, high density plastic
- Corner-mount, air cooled compressors and right-sized freezer compartments for optimum storage of refrigerated items
- Cruise CR 65 Classic Refrigerator / Freezer with ASU - Model No. 1065EE1CA000
- Refrigerator Type: Cabinet
- Interior Light: Yes
- Mount: Proud
- Total Volume / Capacity: 2.3 cu. ft.
- Freezer Volume: 0.1 cu. ft.
- Low Freezer Temperature: 21°F
- Door Swing: Right
- Compressor: Built-in Danfoss / Secop BD35F
- Voltage: 12 / 24 Volt DC
- Current Draw:
- Compressor Running: 2.5 - 2.7 Amp @ 12 Volt DC (half at 24 Volt DC)
- Average: 0.7 Amp @ 12 Volt DC *
- Fuse: 15 Amp for 12 Volt DC / 7.5 Amp for 24 Volt DC
- Includes Automatic Start Up (ASU)
- Door and 3-Sided Flange Color: Black
- Door Front Panel Color: Gray
- Operating Ambient Temperature Range: 32°F - 113°F
- Dimensions (Cut-Out): 20.8" H x 17.7" W x 19.7" D
Learn more about the advantages of Isotherm Automatic Start Up (ASU) Technology
For further information see the Isotherm (ASU) Refrigerator Manual
For further details see Installation and Operating Instructions for this product
* Average draw measured at 43°F in refrigerator, 72°F ambient temperature
Isotherm has a 5-year limited warranty on all compressors. All other parts are covered by a two-year limited warranty with one-year warranty on labor.