Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric Toilet Conversion Kit (37055-0092)
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
The 37055 Series Quiet-Flush Toilet Conversion Kit can be plumbed to any pressurized water system that can provide a minimum of 3-1/2 GPM (13.5 LPM). This may be a fresh water system including the vessel’s potable water system or a washdown system utilizing either fresh or salt water. However, it must be connected to a pressurized system that normally remains on at all times while the vessel is in use.
- Very quiet flush cycle - like a household toilet
- Converts all Jabsco, Par manual toilets and early electric toilets to the new Quiet-Flush System
- Also converts Groco HC, HE & HF; Raritan PH, Cricket & Compact; Sealand (Mansfield) 750 to 752 series and all Wilcox Crittenden toilets
- Single button flush actuator - with dual function water level control switch
- Can be plumbed to any pressurized water system that can provide a 3-1/2 GPM (13.5 LPM) flow rate
- Water control solenoid valve with anti-siphon breaker to prevent contamination of potable water supply
- High capacity waste macerator and bowl discharge pump
- Inlet: 3/4" Hose Barb
- Outlet: 1" Hose Barb
- Water Consumption: 1-2 Quarts per Flush
- Power: 12 VDC
Item #: 502927MOT-12