Jabsco Quiet Flush Electric Toilet Conversion Kit (37255-0092)
This item is a special order and may not be cancelled or returned.
The 37255-Series Quiet-Flush Toilet Conversion Kit is complete with a dedicated PAR-MAX 4 Pump to provide either sea or lake water to rinse the toilet bowl when flushing the toilet. This pump is intended to be located remotely from the toilet but will function best if the distance from the toilet is kept to a minimum. Because it is self-priming, it may be located above the vessel’s waterline. It must be installed with the Pumpgard strainer (provided with the toilet) located somewhere in the inlet plumbing to the pump. The toilet also includes a multi-function flush control which should be installed in a bulkhead location that is convenient to the toilet and allows access for wiring to run from the power source and to both the toilet discharge pump and the PAR-MAX rinse water pump.
- Very quiet flush cycle - like a household toilet
- Converts all Jabsco, Par manual toilets and early electric toilets to the new Quiet-Flush System
- Also converts Groco HC, HE & HF; Raritan PH, Cricket, Compact & Crown; Sealand (Mansfield) 750 to 752 series and all Wilcox Crittenden toilets
- Single button flush actuator - with dual function water level control switch
- Supplied with Par-Max 4 self-priming pump to provide sea water or lake water to rinse the toilet bowl
- High capacity waste macerator and bowl discharge pump
- Inlet: 3/4" Hose Barb
- Outlet: 1" Hose Barb
- Water Consumption: 1-2 Quarts per Flush
- Power: 12 VDC
Item #: 506423