Jabsco Water Pressure Regulator - 45 PSI
Designed for day and night protection of the entire plumbing system from unregulated city water system hook-ups. Whether connected to a dock-side main or a campground faucet, the new Jabsco Regulator will maintain regulated output at low or high flow rates. The removable strainer protects valves and seal-seats from pipe scale and other debris.
- Water Pressure Regulators protect your boat's water system from damaging pressures of unregulated city water hook-ups
- Reduces unregulated city water pressures that can run as high as 125 psi down to a safe 45 psi - automatically
- Includes a built-in backflow preventer which is required on RV's, with water service hookup, by Federal and State Regulations
- Includes GHT ( Garden Hose Thread ) fittings for potable garden hose connection.
- Limits inlet water pressure to 45 psi (3.1bar)
- Maintains regulated pressure at various flow rates
- Compact in-line model only 3" (77mm) long
- Built-in port strainer is easily cleanable
- Manufactured of food-grade materials
- Meets all applicable codes and approvals
- Removable strainer protects plumbing
- Water pressures from 46-125 psi (3-10 bar) will be regulated down to 45 psi (3 bar).
- Lower pressures will pass through unregulated.
- Variance is ± 5 psi (0.3 bar).
- Inlet: 3/4 GHT Female ( Garden Hose Thread )
- Outlet: 3/4 GHT Male ( Garden Hose Thread )
- Materials: UV-resistant plastic, crack resistant mounting flange.
- Length: 3".