Katadyn Survivor 35 Watermaker
Katadyn Survivor 35
The most widely-used emergency desalinator.
It produces up to 1.2 gallons per hour and is compact and light enough to carry aboard a sea kayak. For sailors without auxiliary power, this unit can fulfill your water needs with a modest effort.
Katadyn watermakers use reverse osmosis to recover fresh water from seawater. This process removes biological, chemical, and organic contaminants from the water. Since the membrane has a pore size small enough to remove dissolved salts, it can also remove most micro-organisms.
- Produces up to 4.5 liters per hour (1.2 Gallons)
- Produces enough water for multiple person liferafts
- Widely used by US and international military forces, voyagers, sea kayakers, and other adventurer
- Dimensions: (cm) 14.0 x 55.9 x 8.9
- Dimensions: (in) 5.5 x 22 x 3.5
- Output: (gallon) 1.2 gal/h ( 15%)
- Output: (liter) 4.5 l/h ( 15%)
- Salt rejection: (average) 98.4% (min. 95.3%)
- Technology: Reverse Osmosis
- Weigh: 3.20 kg
- Weight: 7.00 lbs
Item #: 500000
List Price: $1,295.00
MAP Price: $1,230.25
Item #: 503836SEL312
Item #: 503836SEL812