Lewmar 72 mm HTX Toggle Block
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is in the process of moving their shipping facility and items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until their move is complete. Shipping may resume early to mid-February.
- Years of design and manufacturing experience, combined with collaboration with boat builders, designers and sailors, has resulted in the Lewmar HTX Hardware Range
- Drawing upon the design of the racing range, the HTX blocks are constructed from minimal alloy parts, providing enhanced reliability.
- Aluminum alloy cheeks
- High load capacity and large line size
- Side thrust ball bearings
- Head design from Lewmar racing range with swivel head locking mechanism through a grub screw
|Block Size||72 mm|
|Safe Working Load||2000 kg (4400 lb approx)|
|Maximum Line Size||14 mm (9/16" approx)|
|Block Jaw Width||23 mm (15/16" approx)|
|Shackle Pin Diameter||10 mm (25/64" approx)|
|Fits Traveler Upstand||Sz NTR|
|Fits Block Upstand||29393000|
|Fits Snap Shackle||29929040|
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 615631
Item #: 606587
Item #: 604408