Lewmar Hatch Trim with Screen Kit
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Lewmar until at least the end of April. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
ABS Plastic Trim and Fly screen Trim kits provide an easy and stylish way of finishing a hatch installation inside the cabin.
- The Trim kits come complete with a fly screen to prevent mosquitoes entering the boat
- Fly screen Hinge makes it easier to quickly access the hatch handles when the fly screen is in place
- It is only necessary to undo two tabs and the fly screen will hinge down and not fall out
- The fly screen can be removed and stowed separately if required
Cut Out dimensions & Deck thickness requirements:
- Add 4 mm to hatch length and width dimensions and add 2mm to the hatch corner radius dimensions
- Ocean Hatches: Min Hull Thickness = 25 mm / Max Hull Thickness = 72 mm
- Low & Medium Profile Hatches: Min Hull Thickness = 15 mm / Max Hull Thickness = 62 mm
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.