Lewmar Pro-Fish 1000 Horizontal Windlass Kit
This Lewmar Pro-Fish Windlass Kit features an automatic free fall, allowing you to drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor and wasting fuel "hover fishing" near ledges, wrecks and other key spots.
- DIY-ready kit, convenient on-deck installation
- Powerful motor for fast and reliable anchor retrieval at the push of a button
- Equipped for manual emergency recovery requires only a common 1/2" socket wrench
- Suitable for boats up to 38 ft.
- Base gasket seal
- Fast mounting studs
- Installation wrench
- Circuit breaker
- Dual-direction solenoid
- Rocker switch
- Lewmar Gypsy No.: 516
- Chain Size: 5/16" G4
- Rope Size: 9/16 - 5/8" in 3-strand and 8-plait (5/8 only)
- Typical Max. Pull: 1,000 lbs
- Max. Line Speed: 105 ft. / min.
- Typical Working Load Limit: 250 lbs
- Material: 100% 316 stainless steel (including control arm and stripper)
- Operating Voltage: 12 Volt DC
- Power Consumption: 700 Watts
- Normal Current Draw: 50 Amps
- Circuit Breaker: 70 Amps
For further details and installation instructions see data sheet for this product
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 000527
Item #: 000528
Item #: 001658
Item #: 002699
Item #: 001749KIT
Item #: 003461