Lewmar Self Launching Delta Anchor - 35 Lbs
Notice to Mariners:
Lewmar is currently shut down and we are not expecting any shipments from Lewmar until at least mid-May. Items which are not in stock at Defender may experience an extended lead time until they re-open.
Simpson Lawrence Delta High Grade Manganese Steel Anchor
The Delta Fast Set anchor leads the way in innovative anchor engineering. The high-grade manganese steel used in the construction of the Delta anchor gives it maximum tensile strength. Its unique shank profile and ballasted tip make the Delta anchor self-launching. The low center of gravity and self-righting geometry ensure that the Delta anchor will set immediately. Consistent and reliable in performance, the Delta anchor has Lloyd Register Type Approval as a High Holding Power anchor and is specified as the primary anchor used by numerous National Lifeboat organizations. It is also available in premium grade Duplex / High Tensile Stainless Steel.
- Standard model Steel Delta / Plow anchor
- One piece construction of high grade manganese steel
- On contact with the seabed the Delta will immediately try to "right itself" due to extreme apex ballasting and geometric configuration of the anchor
- The "set position" is instantaneous
- Self launching
- Self-launch - the Delta shank is shaped to initiate self-launch from the stowed position
- This means that when using a power windlass, the Delta can be released without assistance
- The Delta blade is designed to provide a totally balanced hold in the seabed even on short scope, a real advantage in crowded anchorages
- This ensures absolute stability with no tendency to break out under extreme load in a wide variety of seabed conditions
- Trip line eye provides easy retrieval
- Guaranteed for life against breakage
- All Delta anchors are "guaranteed for life against breakage"
- Lloyd Test Certification is available for individual Delta anchors by arrangement
|Anchor Weight||35 lbs|
|Recommended Chain Size||5/16"|
|Power Boat Size||42 Feet - 50 Feet|
|Sailboat Size||44 Feet - 52 Feet|
Additional Handling Note:
Most carriers include an additional handling fee which is included in your shipping rate
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Item #: 002994DTX035
Item #: 003016CHNCH1
Item #: 003017CHNCH1