Lewmar Size 1 Snatch Block ( 66 mm Sheave )
The Lewmar 66 mm Sheave, Size 1 Snatch Block (19810600) is ideal for general spinnaker use. This snatch block features the Lewmar snap shackle and soft, synthetic rubber cheeks to handle rough treatment. Remember, if a snatch block is attached in a way that does not permit full movement, such as through some toe rails, a shackle must be used to ensure full articulation.
- For general spinnaker use
- Soft synthetic rubber cheeks to handle rough treatment
- Size 1
- Safe working load: 2500 lb (1135 kg)
- Breaking load: 5000 lb (2270 kg)
- Bearings: stainless steel
- Sheave material: delrin
- Sheave dia: 2-5/8" (66 mm)
- Sheave width: 3/4" (20 mm)
- Maximum line size: 1/2"
- Weight: 17oz (480g)
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.
Ronstan 64 mm Snatch Block with Swivel Head
Item #: 602445
Ronstan 64 mm Snatch Block with Trunnion Head
Item #: 602446
Schaefer Padeye (78-17)
Item #: 603305