Lewmar Size 60 Pilot Hatch
The Size 60 Pilot Hatch is designed for use on the wheelhouse or cockpit canopy of powerboats and features styling that complements Lewmar's low profile and medium profile hatch ranges.
- Hatch opens up enclosed steering stations
- Sliding hatch styled to match the Lewmar's low and medium profile hatches
- Handle on hatch never moves out of reach or requires lifting from a difficult angle when hatch is fully open
- Lid is moved using a single handlebar that also rotates to seal down hatch
- When full ventilation is not required, hatch lid can also be secured with a 2" (5 cm) opening
- Designed specifically for installations on wheel houses and cockpit canopies of powerboats*
- Acrylic can be replaced without the use of a sealant
- Full range of spare parts available
- 3-year limited warranty
- CE approved for Design Category A / Area 3*
*Hatch is not suitable for use in normal deck or coach roof applications. Hatch cannot be operated from the outside.
- Lens: 3/8" (10 mm) smoke gray acrylic
- Frame: Gray anodized aluminum
- Cutout: 19-15/16" x 19-15/16" (507 mm x 507 mm) with 1-11/16" (43 mm) corner radius
- Overall: 22-7/8" x 22-11/16" (581 mm x 577 mm) with 2-7/8" (73 mm) OD radius
- Track Length: 14-2/3" (373 mm)
- Deck-to-Lid Height: 1-1/8" (29 mm)
Note: Lewmar products are designed for use in recreational marine applications. Any commercial application is forbidden without the prior approval of Lewmar engineering and management.