Liqui Moly Marine 4T SAE 10W-40 Motor Oil - Volvo Penta
Multiple Models Available
From $9.99 To $31.99
From $6.99 To $24.99
Please enter quantity below.
Liqui Moly's Marine 4T SAE 10W-40 Motor Oil is a fully synthetic, high-performance motor oil that ensures outstanding wear protection and engine cleanliness.
- Very wear resistant
- High engine cleanliness
- Rapid oil penetration
- Reliable cold start
- Outstanding corrosion protection - high content of anti-corrosion additives
- Compatible for use with turbochargers and catalytic converters
- Can be used in gasoline and diesel engines with and without turbochargers
- Made in Germany
- Select container size
- SAE class: 10W-40
- Density at 59°F: 0.865 g/cm³
- Viscosity at 104° F: 94.0 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 212° F: 14.5 mm²/s
- Viscosity at -22° F: < 60000 mPas
- Viscosity index: 160
- Pour point: -33° F
- Evaporation loss: 12.7%
- Flash point: 446° F
- Total base number: 10.5 mg KOH/g
- Sulfate ash: 1.0 - 1.6 g/100g
- Specifications and approvals: ACEA A3, ACEA B4, ACEA E7, API SL, API CI-4, Mack EO-N, Renault Trucks RLD-2, Volvo VDS-3
- Application: The operating instructions issued by the manufacturer of the engine or unit must be followed.
- Areas of application: For 4-stroke gasoline and diesel engines, where an oil according to current product specifications is required or recommended. Safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.
- LIQUI MOLY also recommends this product for vehicles or assemblies for which the following specifications or original part numbers are required: Caterpillar ECF-1-a, Caterpillar ECF-2, CumminsCES 20071, Cummins CES 20072, Cummins CES20076, Cummins CES 20077, Cummins CES 20078, Deutz DQC III-10, MAN M 3275-1, MTU Type 2