ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
Lonseal Epoxy Adhesive 650
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are final.
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
This product ships ground only
Scratch & Dent: Some Glue Spilled Out in Shipping
- Lonseal 650 Epoxy Adhesive is formulated for high performance installation of Lonseal flooring
- Wet set adhesive
- CRI Green Label Plus Certified #GLP59909
- Properly Prepared, Non-Porous Substrates and Existing Vinyl Floors
- Locations with temperature extremes, such as saunas, cold-storage, or walk-in freezers
- Areas where flooding is possible, including around drains, shower areas, public bathrooms, pool/whirlpool aprons, or laundry rooms
- Areas expecting heavy point loading or heavy/dynamic rolling loads, like hospital beds
- Can be used on properly prepared, non-porous substrates and existing vinyl floors
- Approx. Spread rate: 170 - 225 sq. ft./gal.
- Actual job site spread rate will vary depending on the substrate conditions.
- Open time: Up to 15 minutes
- Waiting time required before placing the flooring material into the adhesive
- Working time: Up to 15 minutes
- Amount of time for the adhesive to accept the flooring material after being applied to the substrate
Note: This adhesive must be applied by a trowel with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U-Notches (Model ZZ800 Trowel Sold Separately). These specs are specifically recommended by the adhesive manufacturer. If applied incorrectly the flooring will not lay properly.
Note: Trowel sizes listed are by width/depth/space. All information provided above will vary depending on the job site conditions, including temperature, humidity, substrate porosity, and applicator.