Lowrance Dual Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducers - Pair
Note: This item ships directly from the manufacturer.
This item typically has a 1 week lead time before shipping.
Lowrance's Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Transducers deliver extreme target detail, bottom discrimination and bait and game fish separation at depths to 300ft and a wider range of 600ft side-to-side coverage.
- Packed with an enhanced dual-frequency element array that operates at 455 kHz and 800 kHz
- Boats with steep or variable deadrise hull angles require this StructureScan® HD Stainless Steel Thru-Hull Pair (000-11460-001) for seamless display of SideScan and DownScan Imaging
- Delivers extreme target detail, bottom discrimination and bait and game fish separation at depths to 300 feet / 92 meters and a wider range of 600 feet / 183 meter side-to-side coverage
- Sturdy, stainless steel transducer, resistant to the electrical forces in the environment where it will be used
- Low-profile design that minimizes drag
- Provides exclusive 3-channel beam, port and starboard SideScan plus DownScan Imaging™ technology
- Includes a high-performance fairing that will give you Structure performance at speeds up to 35 mph
- Features a 30 foot / 9 meter transducer cable
- Function: Depth / Temperature
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Frequency: 455 / 800 kHz
- Power: 500 Watts RMS
- Applications: LSS-2 Structure Scan HD
- Sold as a pair with y-cable
- Cable: 30 ft.
MDR Anti-Fouling Transducer Paint
Item #: 252077
Water-Based Cuprous Oxide Anti-Fouling Paint
Easy to Use, Resists Barnacles and Marine Growth in Salt or Fresh Water
Size: 2 fl. oz., Color: Black
Item #: 252077