ONLY 1 LEFT!
Buy Now While this Item is Still Available!
For pick up in our Waterford, CT, Outlet Store only.
Sales of all Scratch & Dent items are
Please feel free to contact us if you need more information about an item prior to your purchase: email@example.com
For pickup in our Outlet Store only.
This product is intended for use in North or South America only. All functions may not be available outside of those regions.
DAMAGE: This item is damaged. There are scuffs on the fish icons on the lower right front and on the lower half of the back.
The HOOK Reveal 7, seven-inch display with a SplitShot transducer, makes fishing easier, delivering powerful performance with proven fish-finding tools including, Autotuning Sonar, DownScan Imaging™, improved deep water performance and now FishReveal. US / Canada Nav+ maps.
- Genesis Live Real-Time Mapping
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the sonar coverage of other fishfinders
- Includes SplitShot transducer
- SolarMAX™ Display
- New fish-finding color palettes
- Optimized keypad with one-touch access to key features
- Mapping options include C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more (Navionics NAV+ US/CAN included)
- microSD card slot
- Gimbal-bracket mount or optional front-dash mount
- Enjoy crisp and clear views of your display no matter the conditions, even in direct sunlight, with SolarMAX™ display
- Fish are easier to find and easier to identify with FishReveal™, which combines on one screen the proven target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar and the high-resolution images of structure from DownScan Imaging™
- Create custom ½-foot contour maps of your local lake or uncharted water in real time on the display of your HOOK Reveal with Genesis Live
- Spend more time fishing and less time reworking your sonar settings with HOOK Reveal Autotuning sonar
- Easily navigate through menus, select options and access key functions with HOOK Reveal's simple menu layout and dedicated keypad
- Included: US/CAN Navionics NAV+ chart card
- Optional chart upgrades include: C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more
- Gimbal mounting bracket or optional front-dash installation
- Height: 164.2 mm (6.46")
- Width: 236.4 mm (9.31")
- Depth: 112.3 mm (4.42")
- Weight: 0.7 Kg (1.54 lbs)
- Size: 7 Inch
- Technology: Sunlight readable SolarMAX™ display
- Viewing angles: 70°/50°, top/bottom, 70°/70°, left/right
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Brightness: 1100 nits
- Supply voltage: 12 VDC (10.4 - 17.0 VDC)
- Current draw: 16.3 W
- Fuse: 3 A
- Operating Temperature: -15° C to +55° C (+5° F to +131° F)
- Water proof rating: IPX6 / IPX7
- Memory card: (1) Micro SD Card
- Waypoints: 3000
- Bracket: Supplied
- Panel mount: Optional panel mount kit required (000-14187-001)
- Wide Angle: 200 kHz / High CHIRP
- DownScan: 455/800 kHz
- Max sonar depth: 200 kHz: 152 m+ (500 ft+)
- Max sonar depth: DownScan: 91 m (300 ft)
In the Box:
- HOOK Reveal 7, seven-inch display
- Gimbal bracket
- Push fit power cable
- Fuse and Fuse Holder
- Hook Reveal corner clips
- SplitShot, mounting bracket and hardware